MONTREAL — Air Canada Vacations has announced that it will resume flights to Cayo Coco (CCC) and Santa Clara (SNU) this December, confirming that “it’s business as usual in Holguin and Varadero”.
Montreal-Cayo Coco will resume on Dec. 24, while Montreal-Santa Clara starts Dec. 20. From Toronto, Cayo Coco will resume on Dec. 19, and Santa Clara on Dec. 23.
According to the tour operator, both Holguin and Varadero are fully restored following Hurricane Irma. Flights to Varadero have already resumed from Montreal and Toronto. Flights to Holguin from Montreal are operating normally and flights from Toronto will commence on Oct. 29.
For cruise passengers, flights from San Juan will be operated on Saturdays and Sundays, commencing as planned from Toronto on Oct. 29, and from Montreal on Dec. 16.
In addition, Air Canada Vacations will be increasing capacity to Sun destinations for the remainder of 2017, including:
- Montreal-Cozumel: One additional flight as of Oct. 16; one additional flight between Oct. 28 and Dec. 9
- Montreal-Holguin: One additional flight as of Oct. 20; one additional flight between Nov.6 and Dec. 11
- Montreal-Punta Cana: One additional flight between Nov. 1 and Dec. 13
- Montreal-Cancun: One additional flight between Oct. 6 and 27
- Toronto-Montego Bay: One additional flight as of Oct. 20; two additional flights on Fridays and Saturdays between Oct. 20 and Dec. 15
- Toronto-Puerto Vallarta: One additional flight between Nov. 6 and Dec. 11
- Toronto-Cancun: One additional flight between Nov. 4 and Dec. 9
Air Canada Vacations is also adding the following flights for the 2017 holiday period:
- Montreal-Cozumel: Dec. 23 & 30
- Montreal-Holguin: Dec. 18 & 25
- Montreal-Montego Bay: Dec. 19, 2017 to Jan. 2, 2018
- Montreal-Punta Cana: Dec. 20 & 27
- Montreal-Varadero: Dec. 21 & 28
- Toronto-Cancun: Dec. 16 to 30
- Toronto-Montego Bay: Dec. 20 to 29
- Toronto-Punta Cana: Dec. 21 & 28
- Toronto-Varadero: Dec. 18 & 25
Travellers have until the end of the month to book their package to Mexico or the Caribbean and benefit from an early booking bonus of $150 per adult, and $100 off per child, as well as eight days of free airport parking in Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton and Winnipeg.