MONTREAL — Air Canada Vacations has launched a brand new digital platform that showcases its 2021-2022 Europe Collection, featuring over 40,000 hotels and 75 tours in eight countries.
Called ‘Dream of Europe,’ the immersive platform includes images, video and editorial content, including destination highlights and user-generated travel tips, allowing users to easily review ACV’s Europe portfolio. Travel agents can also inspire clients to book bucket-list destinations by sharing links of each tour package.
“We’re always looking to provide our trade partners with innovative tools to inspire their customers,” said Nino Montagnese, Vice President at Air Canada Vacations. “This new platform is a digital solution to the physical gap created by the pandemic, giving agents the opportunity to entice their clients with dreams of Europe. Travel professionals can make our diverse collection come alive in an entirely new way for their customers and connect them to specific product offerings that match their individual needs.”
ACV’s new Europe collection includes 18 new itineraries that cover several travel styles, including:
- Classic Europe: These worry-free itineraries are packed with activities and excursions that take travellers to Europe’s most famous landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, the Colosseum and the Sagrada Familia.
- Off the Beaten Path: These exciting trips allow independent travellers to uncover Europe’s hidden gems through authentic experiences in lesser known villages and cities.
- Luxury Travel: These packages in Greece, Ireland and Portugal include stays in Europe’s most luxurious hotels.
- Island Hopping: Clients can explore several Greek Islands with these packages, which also feature seamless connections and attractive hotels.
- More Moments: These pre-booked excursions allow clients to wander around Europe at their own pace, at no extra cost.
Clients who book now for travel in late 2021 or 2022 will benefit from exclusive offers. Plus, lower flight fares can be secured by those booking their Rome or Athens package now for travel next year (valid on bookings made between April 26 and June 30, 2021, for travel from June 1, 2022 to Dec. 31, 2022).
With ACV’s Europe Cruise Offer, if travel agents find a lower price on their client’s European cruise adventure, ACV will beat it by 10%. This offer is valid for bookings made between April 26 and June 30, 2021 for travel from Sept. 1, 2021 to Dec. 31, 2022.
In addition, ACV’s Europe Promise includes an exchangeable deposit in the form of credit up to 45 days prior to departure, the ability to connect a client’s Air Canada European flight from 54 Canadian airports starting at $49, plus one free checked bag per person when booking with ACV.
For added reassurance, ACV is also offering free combined CareFlexPlus and CareFree protection, which includes free seat selection, year-round Price Drop Guarantee, StormGuard, and a $50 waiver on administration change fees. With these plans, clients can transfer their package, change their departure date, destination or hotel up to seven days prior to departure, or cancel with a full refund up until 25 days prior to departure. Plus, clients can take advantage of a reduced deposit of $50 per person when booking their 2021/2022 European escape through their travel agent. This offer is valid on bookings made between April 26 and June 30, 2021, for travel from July 1, 2021 to May 30, 2022. For more details click here.
Agents are also being reminded that the COVID-19 Coverage & Assistance Plan, administered by Allianz Global Assistance, is included with any flight and hotel-inclusive package (excluding cruise), for travel from May 1, 2021 to Oct. 31, 2021.