WASHINGTON, D.C. — DoubleTree by Hilton is celebrating the debut of its 500th property this week as well as its continued global expansion, with 100 properties now in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Along with 500 locations in 40 countries and territories on six continents, DoubleTree by Hilton currently has one of the strongest hotel opening pipelines in the industry, with 181 hotels and 42,000 rooms, says the company.
The brand expects to open more than 40 locations in 2017 and more than 60 in 2018.
Anticipated 2017 opening highlights include:
- DoubleTree by Hilton Melaka Malaysia – Q2 2017
- DoubleTree by Hilton Vail – Q2 2017
- DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai – Business Bay – Q3 2017
- DoubleTree by Hilton Queensferry Crossing – Q3 2017
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach – Q3 2017
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Penang – Q4 2017
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New York Times Square West, a new high-rise in the heart of Manhattan, is the 500th hotel to join the brand’s portfolio. The 37-storey property features 612 modern rooms, each with Theater District-inspired artwork and many with views of the city or the Hudson River. It’s steps from the Broadway theater district, Jacob Javits Convention Center, dozens of shops and restaurants, the Empire State Building and other New York attractions.