ORANJESTAD — Divi & Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusives is offering frontline workers and everyday heroes a 50% discount for all travel now through Dec. 20, 2021.
The resorts say hospital and medical employees, grocery store employees, mail and delivery services, law enforcement officers, correctional officers, firefighters, paramedics and armed forces all qualify for the discount.
Divi & Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusives is encouraging travellers seeking a much-needed tropical getaway to relax in the safety and comfort of its beachfront rooms.
Amenities at the resorts include:
- Renovated oceanfront rooms at Tamarijn Aruba
- The Sea Turtles Kids Club, where kids 4-12 can play for free while parents get some much-needed R&R
- 10 all-inclusive dining and bar options, most featuring open-air dining and spacious live cooking venues stand ready to serve breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The Oceanfront Fitness Center
- Free and reliable WiFi throughout the resort
Guests must present an employee identification card at check-in or at time of reservation to qualify for the discount.
For more information see https://www.diviaruba.com/