TORONTO — Sister tour companies Globus, Cosmos and Monograms have unveiled dozens of destinations for 2019, including five new Cosmos itineraries to some of the most exotic places on earth.
New next year are:
- Cosmos’ ‘Cruising South America’
- Cosmos’ ‘Best of South Africa’
- Cosmos’ ‘On Safari in Kenya & Tanzania’
- Cosmos’ ‘Spirit of China & the Yangtze River’
- Cosmos’ 11-day ‘Highlights of New Zealand’
Clients who book any 2019 Cosmos tour by Oct. 23, 2018 will save $50 per person. When booking air to coincide with tour star/end dates, they’ll also receive free airport transfers.
Solo travellers save the single supplement when taking advantage of Cosmos’ Guaranteed Share program.
Plus, clients save 5% on 2019 Globus Africa, Asia and South Pacific vacations, and 10% on 2019 Globus South and Central America vacations when booking by Nov. 27, 2018.
For more information go to agentlingo.ca.