TORONTO — TICO is reminding the travel industry that its Annual General Meeting will take place on June 20 at 1:30 at the Mississauga Living Arts Centre.
The key matters of the meeting are as follows:
- To receive the financial statements for the previous financial year, together with the Auditor’s Report
- To receive and consider the Annual Report
- To appoint the auditors for the Corporation and authorize the Board of Directors to fix the auditor’s remuneration
- To announce the successful candidate for the position on the TICO Board of Directors
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting
Only members in good standing are allowed to participate in and vote at the meeting. The meeting is also open to the public.
The deadline to provide written notice of any motions to be made at the meeting has now passed.
Members who will not be attending are invited to submit written requests for proxies. Copies of the audited financial statements as at and for the fiscal period ended March 31, 2017 will be available at the AGM and may be requested in writing prior to the meeting.