Mental and Physical Fitness, Business Agility Take Center Stage at 2016 Ensemble Conference in San Diego
2016 Ensemble Conference is happening in San Diego at Manchester Grand Hyatt from October 19th – 23rd. Ensemble Travel Group members can register for conference via the Ensemble Extranet.
Outline of the event:
- Destination and product know-how
- Advance business and communication skills
- Nutrition and exercise pointers
- Members are encouraged to arrive early to participate in the experiential learning tours from the San Diego Tourism Authority on Tuesday, Oct. 18. This year’s tours are the “best ever” in terms of being diverse, comprehensive, educational, and full of fun. Among the choices: U.S.S. Midway & San Diego Sites, San Diego Zoo and Old Town, Sea World and Water Experience, Segway and BITE San Diego, and Brew Hop Craft Beer Experience. These activities are for members only and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Advanced registration is required and many are expected to sell out well in advance.
- Evening events include a lively opening reception held poolside, Circle of Excellence gala and Make-A-Wish auction (Oct. 21), and the closing dinner and party (Oct. 22) on the U.S.S. Midway … every square inch of it. Ensemble has run of the entire ship that evening, with access to exhibits, restored aircraft, and much more.
- Most mornings start off on the right foot with either an “escorted” Power Up Walking Group or a lively Zumba class. Throughout conference, attendees can expect to hear more about ELF (Ensemble Loves Fitness) program. Introduced at last year’s conference in Orlando, the Ensemble staff rallied behind the fitness craze and tallied up enough miles collectively on their Fitbits to walk roundtrip Los Angeles to New York City or Vancouver to Toronto in just a couple of months. Expect that number to grow even higher this year as Ensemble members have been invited to join the fun.