TORONTO — Connecting with industry partners and colleagues is one of the best ways to stay informed and stay motivated during difficult times.
Travelweek offers an opportunity to do just that with its Feb. 3, 2021 virtual conference, ‘The Future of Travel: A Brand New Year’, featuring keynote speakers from airlines, tour operators, tourism boards, cruise lines and travel agent groups.
“The travel industry continues to face unprecedented challenges in 2021, but armed with the knowledge and experience we’ve gained from 2020, there’s no doubt travel will emerge stronger and more in demand than ever coming out of the pandemic,” says Travelweek Publisher, Devin Kinasz.
The Feb. 3 event is the third instalment of Travelweek’s ‘Future of Travel’ online conference series. The series has surpassed all expectations, says Kinasz, with viewership of 15,000 for the most recent event.
Here’s a look at the lineup of keynote speakers for Feb. 3:
- Lucie Guillemette, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer, Air Canada
- Raina Williams, Regional Manager, Canada, Expedia
- Pascal Prinz, ETC Chair, Canada Chapter & Director, Canada, Switzerland Tourism
- Carla Brake, Director of Business Development, Globus Escorted Tours
- Pam Hoffee, Managing Director, Canada, Avalon Waterways
- Derek Lloyd, VP, Agency Sales, NCL
- Judith Coates, Founder, Association of Canadian Independent Travel Advisors (ACITA)
Agents who pre-register for the event can win prizes including the grand prize of a $500 VISA gift card.
Event sponsors include Rocky Mountaineer, Club Med, Poland, Thailand, Uplift, Sirenis Hotels, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Flanders and Germany.
‘The Future of Travel: A Brand New Year’ takes place on Wed. Feb. 3, 2021 from 1 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.