Family fun meets five-star luxury at Lopesan Costa Bávaro Resort in Punta Cana. From its beautiful suites with private terraces, to its adults-only areas, private beachfront location and gourmet dining, this 1,042-key paradise impresses on all levels, catering to families, couples and groups in search of sun, fun and lasting memories. And the best time to go to Punta Cana? The summer months, when the weather is good and the nights are warm.
We’ve rounded up the top five reasons to book a stay at the upscale resort in 2020:
1. Location. Located in the heart of the famed Playa Bávaro, the resort enjoys an enviable spot on one of the best coasts of the Dominican Republic. Spanning more than 1,184,030 square feet, it’s situated just a few feet from the stunning Caribbean Sea.
2. Activities. Whether guests choose to stay at the resort or venture off-site, there’s plenty to see and do to satisfy all ages. The Boulevard, an exclusive recreational area, is home to a nightclub, bowling alley, amusement arcade, gym and an incredible amphitheatre that can hold up to 790 people. For fun in the water, guests can enjoy everything from snorkelling to catamaran trips , while off-property they can spend the day at a nearby dolphin park or embark on a one-of-a-kind pirate adventure!
3. Adult fun. For the utmost in relaxation, adults can book an upscale atmosphere at the Adults Only Club, home to an exclusive pool with sun loungers and pool bar and a range of luxury suites. Junior, Corner Junior and Swim-Up Junior Suites all offer the ultimate home-away-from-home, complete with satellite TVs and spacious rain showers.
4. Cuisine. No guest will go hungry at Lopesan Costa Bávaro, home to eight themed restaurants (reservations required) and 2 buffets, plus 2 Beach Clubs, a lobby bar and 12 bars, 4 of which are ideally located in the pool area. Among its many offerings is Inari, where guests can dine on authentic Asian cuisine and teppanyaki, and Bacchus in The Boulevard, the perfect cozy spot to sample the best wines from the region.
5. Weddings. In addition to complimentary weddings, Lopesan Costa Bávaro offers wedding packages that include everything from a photographer and hairdressing service, to breakfast-in-bed the morning after and beautiful tropical flowers. The resort also performs vow renewals for those wishing to celebrate their age-old romance.
For more information go to https://www.lopesancostabavaro.com/.