How much do you know about AMRewards? In this week’s Take 5, we sit down with Carolina Bellina, Senior Director of Canadian Sales for AMR Collection, to discuss the many benefits of the program and how easy it is for travel agents to redeem rewards.
- Can you tell us about AMRewards?
AMRewards is one of the most robust rewards programs in the industry. Designed exclusively with travel advisors in mind, AMRewards offers loyalty points for booking AMR Collection. Advisors can redeem those hard-earned points for exclusive benefits, including complimentary stay certificates and cash bonuses.
- Are rewards for agent use only, or can they pass rewards on to clients?
Use your reward points to enhance your client’s stay by selecting items such as:
- Spa vouchers valued at $100 or $200
- Girlfriends Getaways Package
- Continental Romantic Breakfast in Bed
- Romantic Dinner for Two
- Is the program automatic and easy to use?
Getting rewarded is easy as 1, 2, 3! It is not automatic but it is an easy process:
- Register for a free AMRewards account at AMRewards.com
- Enter your bookings into our easy-to-use system within 45 days of departure
- Earn points for each confirmed booking
- When is the best time to redeem points?
AMRewards releases monthly promotions that help our advisors earn more and redeem better. With top producer contests, complimentary stay opportunities, bonus cash and points promotions, and discounted redemption items updated monthly and emailed to advisors, we keep them aware of how to maximize the AMRewards program to the fullest.
- Can agents book an agent stay through AMResorts?
For 2023 travel, Master Agents receive a 35% discount off the best available rates while travel advisors receive 20% off. First-hand experience for advisors translates to selling power. This perk of the program allows advisors to embrace expertise and fully immerse themselves in the experience of AMR Collection.
For more information go to www.AMRAgents.com.