Carnival Cruise Line adds 13 new Journeys voyages in 2018-19
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
MIAMI — Carnival Cruise Line has expanded its popular Carnival Journeys cruise series with 13 new seagoing adventures departing in 2018 and 2019.
The new 12- to 14-day voyages will depart from homeports along the East and West Coasts and the Gulf of Mexico, and follow on the heels of previously announced nine- to 15-day Carnival Journeys cruises departing in 2017-18.
Guests sailing on Carnival Journeys cruises can participate in unique onboard activities and cultural opportunities at various ports of call that focus on a broad range of topics, including photography, cooking, arts and crafts and social media. There’s also a 1980s-themed ‘Throwback Sea Day’ that’s available.
“Our Carnival Journeys cruises have proven enormously popular with guests who enjoy both unforgettable landside experiences and one-of-a-kind onboard enrichment activities that this unique program offers,” said Christine Duffy, Carnival president. “We’re thrilled to expand Carnival Journeys with these 13 new voyages that showcase some of the world’s most captivating destinations.”
The 13 new Carnival Journeys voyages include:
- Carnival Splendour: 14-day Alaska cruise roundtrip from Long Beach, departing Aug. 25 to Sept. 8, 2018, visiting Hubbard Glacier, Icy Strait Point, Ketchikan, Skagway, Juneau and Sitka, Alaska, as well as Victoria, B.C.
- Carnival Breeze: 14-day Southern Caribbean voyage departing Galveston on Sept. 16, 2018, calling at Grand Cayman, Aruba, Curacao, Grenada, Barbados, Dominica and St. Maarten
- Carnival Splendour: three 14-day Hawaii cruises roundtrip from Long Beach departing Oct. 13, 2018, Dec. 1, 2018 and Jan. 12, 2019, visiting Maui, Honolulu, Kona and Hilo
- Carnival Freedom: 14-day Panama Canal voyage roundtrip from Galveston, departing Oct. 28-Nov. 10, 2018, visiting Montego Bay, Aruba, Curacao and Cartagena prior to a partial transit of the Panama Canal and followed by Limon and Cozumel
- Carnival Breeze: 14-day Southern Caribbean voyage operating roundtrip from Port Canaveral on Nov. 3, 2018, with stops at St. Thomas, Antigua, St. Lucia, Grenada, Barbados, St. Maarten, Tortola and San Juan
- Carnival Pride: 14-day Southern Caribbean cruise roundtrip from Baltimore, departing Nov. 4, 2018, calling at Grand Turk, Aruba, Curacao, Barbados, St. Lucia and St. Maarten
- Carnival Ecstasy: 12-day Southern Caribbean cruise roundtrip from Charleston, departing Nov. 10, 2018, featuring Amber Cove, Aruba, Curacao, St. Maarten and San Juan
- Carnival Miracle: 14-day Panama Canal voyage roundtrip from Tamp, departing Dec. 2, visiting Cozumel and Limon prior to a partial transit of the Panama Canal followed by Cartagena, Aruba, Curacao and Ocho Rios
- Carnival Pride: 14-day Southern Caribbean voyage roundtrip from Baltimore, departing Jan. 6, 2019, visiting St. Thomas, Antigua, Grenada, Dominica, St. Maarten, San Juan and Grand Turk
- Canrival Sunshine: 13-day Southern Caribbean cruise roundtrip from Port Canaveral on Jan. 12, 2019, calling at Aruba, Curacao, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, San Juan and Amber Cove
- Carnival Freedom: 14-day Southern Caribbean sailing roundtrip from Galveston on Jan. 19, 2019, featuring Grand Cayman, Aruba, Bonaire and Cartagena prior to a partial transit of the Panama Canal and followed by Limon and Cozumel