TORONTO — The Jamaica Tourist Board’s refreshed Travel Agent Specialist ‘One Love Rewards’ program and website include new content, design, coupons and more, all for travel professionals.
“Our travel agent partners are integral to our ability to spread the word that Jamaica should be a traveller’s destination of choice and we value them very highly,” said Donovan White, Director of Tourism, Jamaica. “Therefore, refreshing our ‘One Love Rewards’ program allows us to provide our Travel Agent Specialists with the very best and newest tools they need to effectively sell Jamaica to both first-time and repeat visitors.”
The JTB’s ‘One Love Rewards’ program, available in English, French and now Spanish, is a dedicated online training program featuring a series of training modules showcasing Jamaica’s history, culture, landscapes, cuisine and attractions.
The modules help participants learn how to match their prospective clients’ special interests and travel styles with a more customized travel itinerary through Jamaica’s tourism product, according to the JTB. Overviews of Jamaica’s regions, including Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, Kingston, and the South Coast, help increase potential sales. Agents can also ramp up their knowledge about destination weddings in Jamaica.
In addition to product information, there are promotions/offers, new attractions and events, the ability to connect with suppliers/partners, and downloadable brochures and videos.
Here’s a quick checklist of the updates to the ‘One Love Rewards’ Jamaica Travel Specialist portal:
- A refreshed look and feel with a new, more responsive design
- Better mobile experience
- Spanish version site and fully translated course
- Refreshed and updated courses and course content
- Newsfeed to read the latest travel news about Jamaica
- Travel advisors can now modify/update their email address as well as any other personal profile information themselves in the portal
- New products and merchandising in the store (coming soon)
- When entering a booking, agents can check the box “request Main Street Jamaica coupons” and receive an email with exclusive coupons
- Agents can see their courses and certificates in one place with the new student dashboard making it easy to find and download
- Upgraded technology with the new learning management system education platform allows for a more interactive and engaging experience for the travel advisor