MIAMI — Carnival has updated its popular Fun eCollateral Library with an array of enhancements based on travel agent feedback.
Located on GoCCL.com, the line’s travel agent Internet portal, the Fun eCollateral Library features electronic flyers, brochures, deck plans and web banners for travel agents to use as marketing materials.
New enhancements made to the Fun eCollateral Library include:
- 400 new flyers travel agents may customize to their specific needs
- Updated information for destination and group flyers, including itinerary deployments through spring 2016, as well as refreshed content and images
- Ship flyers now feature a revised layout with more product-focused images and a new field for a customized travel agent message
- Customization fields were added to eBrochures allowing for travel agent personalization
- Updated deck plans and web banners
- Creation of specific web banners for each Carnival sales promotion, providing travel agents with an added marketing feature to use on their websites.
“During our Carnival Conversations events, travel professionals have told us time and time again that our Fun eCollateral Library is one of the easiest and effective marketing tools they use,” said Mike Julius, Carnival’s senior managing director of U.S. trade sales.
“These new enhancements were created based on agent feedback we’ve received this year and we’re excited to provide our valued partners with even more effective and proven sales tools as we round out 2014.”
For additional information regarding the Fun eCollateral Library, including access to materials, travel professionals may visit GoCCL.com.