Thursday March 22, 2018
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Linkedin Linkedin Linkedin

HPI has the latest hotel rates in U.S., Canadian and European cities

After three flat years hotel prices were up 2% globally in 2017.
Read more

Comfort brand to welcome nearly 300 new properties

One hotel every week for one whole year. That’s the rate of growth Choice Hotels International is anticipating for its Comfort brand of hotels.
Read more

Saying ‘I do’ to boosting sales with trade-friendly destination wedding guides

Here’s a familiar scenario: a couple comes into a travel agency. They’re newly engaged and can barely contain their excitement about booking a destination wedding. They know all about the cost savings that come with destination weddings, but nothing about the logistics.
Read more

The latest resort updates from the Florida Keys post-Irma

The Florida Keys and Key West report that about 80% of accommodation is now back in shape.
Read more

New leadership at Sandals Resorts International

Sandals Resorts International Chairman and Founder Gordon ‘Butch’ Stewart has appointed an industry veteran from outside SRI’s ranks as the new CEO.
Read more

IHG buying 51% stake in Regent Hotels & Resorts, with plans for 10,000 more rooms

InterContinental Hotels Group is acquiring a 51% stake in Regent Hotels and Resorts in a US$39 million deal, with the option to acquire the remaining 49% starting in 2026.
Read more

New re-opening dates for resorts on St. Maarten and Saint-Martin

Six months after Irma, the Caribbean island of Sint Maarten / Saint-Martin has seen 12 hotels and inns reopen on the Dutch side and 10 hotels and inns reopen on the French side.
Read more

Transformation of Sandals St. Lucia golf course underway with recent visit by Greg Norman

Who better than Greg ‘The Shark’ Norman to help transform Sandals St. Lucia Golf & Country Club at Cap Estate?
Read more

Experience Turquoize at the Hyatt Ziva Cancun #SuggestedSharing

Hyatt Ziva Cancun's Turquoize is like a resort within a resort.
Read more

Who makes’s ‘Best of the Best’ resort review list?

Hotel and resort review site has tabulated the reviews and ratings from more than 135,000 Canadian travellers for its annual ‘Best of the Best’ list.
Read more
Go to Learning Centre

Get travel news right to your inbox!