Wednesday August 12, 2020
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Linkedin Linkedin Linkedin
color for Trafalgar team celebrates the season with Holiday Helpers wrap-a-thon
Travelweek

Christmas

Trafalgar team celebrates the season with Holiday Helpers wrap-a-thon

The Trafalgar Canada team got the Christmas spirit earlier this week, wrapping presents for deserving families for Holiday Helpers, a non-profit registered charity providing Christmas packages to low-income families within the Greater Toronto Area.
Read more

Eight unusual Christmas markets in Germany

The scent of mulled wine and roasted almonds, colourful ornaments and wooden huts filled with handmade gifts and souvenirs: German Christmas markets are known around the globe for their festive atmosphere.
Read more

Avalon adds 5 new Christmas cruises, book early to save 10%

It’s never too early to start planning a Christmas holiday, just ask Avalon Waterways.
Read more

VIA Rail has best holiday performance in years

This holiday season, from December 16, 2015 to January 5, 2016, VIA Rail saw its highest passenger revenue in over four years, with an increase of 10.3% since 2012, and the busiest day, December 23, had VIA Rail trains transporting 16,377 passengers to their destination
Read more

Four cities, seven days: A Contiki Christmas

Starting in Munich, the city’s main market is also its oldest: the Marienplatz, where ornaments for the tree and gifts are easily found, and locals gather regularly during the day to enjoy sausage, sauerkraut, glühwein and sweets.
Read more

Highlighting Germany’s traditions will be theme for 2015

TORONTO — Germany’s customs and traditions will be the theme of the country’s marketing efforts in 2015, it was announced last night during a taste of German Christmas media reception at the Residence of the Consul General in Toronto. The country that is widely believed to have invented the Christmas tree and which is renowned […]
Read more

Air Canada Vacations almost at a sell-out for Dec. 15-28 travel window

TORONTO — Clients hoping to snag a sun getaway with Air Canada Vacations over the holidays would be well advised to book now or risk disappointment. Some 85% of ACV’s stock is already sold out for the peak period of Dec. 15-28, said President and CEO Eamonn Ferrin. “And the remaining 15% is selling very […]
Read more

KLM launches winter travel agent booking contest with prize of 2 tickets

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines has launched its winter schedule with a contest for agents who can win two KLM roundtrip tickets to Europe from any of KLM’s four Canadian gateways.
Read more

Universal Orlando’s holiday offerings to include Grinchmas, Macy’s Holiday Parade

ORLANDO — Universal Orlando Resort has a range of holiday offerings starting Dec. 6 and running daily through Jan. 3. At Universal’s Islands of Adventure, families will light up with holiday cheer as Grinchmas comes to life throughout Seuss Landing. Guests can enjoy a live retelling of Dr. Seuss’s classic holiday tale, ‘Grinchmas Who-liday Spectacular’, […]
Read more
VIA Rail on safety, demand and short- and long-term forecasts
VIA2019
With a network that serves over 400 communities from coast to coast, there’s no question that VIA Rail’s reach in...
Virtuoso releases poll results for 2020 travel intentions and more
Virtuoso-releases-poll-results-for-2020-travel-intentions-and-more
If there’s one thing that pandemic has made perfectly clear, it’s that COVID-19 has been a complete leveller for...
Air Canada’s fully transformed Aeroplan program will launch in November
Air Canada’s fully transformed Aeroplan program will launch in November
Air Canada has “transformed” its Aeroplan loyalty program, officially launching on Nov. 8 with more personalized...
The Travel Corporation’s US$300 million promise to agents
TTC_Aug11
The Travel Corporation is making a multi-million dollar ‘Peace of Mind’ promise to its travel agent partners...
View all News






Get travel news right to your inbox!