Travel Videos Round-up

Travel Videos Round-up – Week ending Oct. 4th

300 hours of video is uploaded to YouTube every minute. 80% of that is cat videos, the other 20% is travel videos (unverified). To try and help you keep up with it all, I will personally watch every hour to find the top 5 travel videos for the week – so you don’t have too. It will be a mixture of new videos, newly discovered videos and old favourites that diverse a replay.

Make sure you subscribe to Travelweek’s YouTube channel.

Any that I missed and should include next week? Tweet me at @michaelsmithaus

Travel Videos Round-up – Week ending Oct. 4th

This week’s videos include an epic playlist from Contiki, a G-sized announcement, Lisa ‘Luxury Gold’ Ray, a beautiful video from Air New Zealand with a cover song you will sing all week, and a bridge I wouldn’t be caught dead on.

Travel Week Logo

Get travel news right to your inbox!