MONACO — Silversea Cruises has unveiled the inaugural voyages for its highly anticipated Silver Dawn, the 10th ship in its ultra-luxury fleet.
The 596-guest vessel is set to depart Civitavecchia (Rome) on Sept. 22, 2021 to spend its inaugural season in the Mediterranean before crossing to Fort Lauderdale.
As part of Silversea’s new collection of voyages for summer 2021 and winter 2021/2022, Silver Dawn’s inaugural season will include the following:
• Civitavecchia (Rome) to Venice Sept. 22-Oct. 1, 2021: Guests will spend nine nights travelling to Italy, Greece, Montenegro and Croatia, during which they’ll overnight in Sorrento and Corfu and visit such Mediterranean gems as Kotor, Dubrovnik and Split. Fares start at $7,470 per person, based on two sharing.
• Venice-Piraeus (Athens), Oct. 1-13, 2021: Highlights of this voyage include stops in Split, Dubrovnik, Corfu, Argostoli, Souda Bay, Rhodes, Istanbul, Dikili and Kusadasi. Fares start at $9,450 per person, based on two sharing.
• Piraeus (Athens) to Barcelona, Oct. 13-23, 2021: Guests will visit Greece, Malta, Italy, Monaco and Spain over 10 nights, calling in Santorini, Valletta, Giardini Naxos, Sicily, Rome and Livorno. They’ll also overnight in Monte Carlo. Fares start at $7,920 per person, based on two sharing.
• Barcelona to Lisbon, Oct. 23-Nov. 2, 2021: Guests will spend 10 nights exploring Palma de Mallorca, Valencia, Cartagena, Malaga and Cadiz, plus visit Casablanca, Tangier and Lisbon. Fares start at $7,470 per person, based on two sharing.
• Lisbon to Fort Lauderdale, Nov. 2-15, 2021: Guests will experience Silver Dawn’s inaugural crossing of the Atlantic Ocean on this itinerary, journeying from Lisbon to Fort Lauderdale. Plus, they will overnight in San Juan. Fares start at $6,480 per person, based on two sharing.
Currently being built by Fincantieri in Ancona, Silver Dawn will be a sister ship to Silver Muse and Silver Moon. Onboard, guests will find eight culinary venues, Silversea’s new S.A.L.T. program, spacious accommodations and a crew-to-guest ratio of 1:1.45.