Poll results from Travelweek’s COVID-19 Travel Agent Survey show that while many front-line agents are working overtime to keep up with all the C&Cs - counselling and cancellations - they’re also ...
TORONTO — Insight Vacations has doubled down on its commitment to travel agents by relaunching its Agent Portal, now featuring new enhancements designed to boost sales.
Acting as a resourceful platform for all travel advisors and consortia partners, the portal helps streamline the booking process with features like an Agent Library of marketing collateral and resource hub with background information on Insight’s journeys.
“Our focus is to provide our loyal Travel Advisors with the most seamless booking experience to completely support them in developing their business,” said Brad Ford, President of Insight Vacations Canada. “As we continue to build strong alliances with partners, we listened to their feedback and recognized the need for these enhancements in order to offer first-class support as their success is our success.”
Here is everything that’s new about Insight’s Agent Portal:
• Featured Insights. Agents can log in at any time to view the ‘what’s new’ and ‘what’s the top offer for Insight today’. This section serves as a significant sales driver.
• Agent Library. The all-in-one solution to access all the collateral agents require for their marketing needs will be updated frequently as new material is developed. Agents can access various materials such as flyers, social media tiles, images, videos and more. Brand new is an image and video library where agents can watch a video and share it with clients. Similarly, Insight Experience images for selected destinations are now easy to access and available to download.
• Agent Resources. Agents will find an improved hub hosting the ‘agent library’ where they can access background information on Insight’s journeys, and learn about the benefits of selling its trips as well as important information on booking conditions.
• Newly enhanced Search Tool. For improved usability, Insight has added a snippet of the vacation finder tool on the top of the Agent homepage for ease of access. This results in a faster booking process and more intuitive search process. Agents can now simply type in their client’s desired destination and retrieve all the search results they seek.
• Enhanced navigation. Agents can sort through pages by using the enhanced navigation bar and avoid using the ‘back’ and ‘forward’ arrows.
To start using the Agent Portal, click here.