TORONTO — Holiday House and FunSun Vacations have just unveiled their latest 2014 brochure featuring Europe.
With holiday options throughout France, Italy, the UK, Spain, The Netherlands and more, the 2014 Europe brochure also highlights the many things to see in addition to offering a selection of accommodation, transportation and excursion options.
Some of the highlights of the 2014 program include:
- New for 2014 are Canadian WWI & WWII Battlefield Tours, a range of tours available out of Paris or Lille that visit key battlefield sites such as Normandy, Vimy Ridge, Dieppe and The Somme to mark both the 100th anniversary of the outbreak of the First World War and the 70th anniversary of the D-Day Landings on the Normandy Coast;
- New for 2014 is The View from the Shard, London’s newest attraction. A premium visitor experience situated at the top of the Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe and almost twice the height of any other viewing platform in London – $52/adult, $45/child;
- The choice of 15 different airline partners – flights with all of the most popular scheduled airlines are available, including Air Canada, Air France, Lufthansa, British Airways, KLM and Alitalia, with daily departures from gateways across Canada to various European cities;
- More than 10,000 hotels throughout Europe, including self-catering apartments with Pierre & Vacances, Citadines and Bridgestreet;
- Car rentals with Europe’s most popular companies, including Avis, Budget, Europcar, National, Sixt and Hertz, with rates starting from $15 per day;
- Buy-back car leasing with Renault, Peugeot and Citroën, with rates starting from $1,069 for 17 days;
- Rail passes including Eurostar;
- Day tours, airport transfers, travel cards and theatre tickets;
- Private car transfers in London, Paris, Rome and Barcelona.
“We offer the most comprehensive product line in the industry and all the tools an agent needs to create a completely customized European vacation for their client,” said Craig Canvin, Vice President Commercial for Holiday House and FunSun Vacations. “Adding to our huge range of product is our fantastic flexibility; all of our accommodation, air, car rental, tours, attraction tickets and transfers can be sold either individually or as part of a package, an option that can also offer exceptional value.”
The new 2014 Europe brochure also highlights the over 15 properties that feature ‘Free Night’ specials, an offer that represents a savings of 33%. And when it comes to what to see and do while away, the new brochure also speaks to that, highlighting specific sights, activities, even neighbourhoods in some of Europe’s most popular cities.
For more information and to book your clients on their next European adventure, visit the Holiday House or FunSun Vacations pages on TravelBrandsAgent.com.