TORONTO — Goway is launching its new 2015 Africa and Middle East brochure this week featuring 22 countries.
Holidays range from walking safaris to family vacations and gorilla trekking to Nile cruises.
New for 2015:
- Expanded deluxe and VIP programs in all destinations. These include the 13-day Ultimate Tanzania, 7-day Wild Bushtops Luxury and the 7-day Best of Emirates vacations.
- Special interest touring including cooking safaris in both South Africa and Morocco.
- A newly enhanced itinerary for the Magic of Africa escorted vacation. This special vacation is a Goway Holiday of a Lifetime – a deluxe, escorted tour of Southern Africa.
- Also under the Holiday of a Lifetime brand is the new 12-day Signature Morocco Tour and the inaugural departure will be tour led by Moira Smith, Goway Africa Experts GM.
- New and upcoming destination Ethiopia with shorter stopover options en route to other African destinations as well as vacations to the Cultural North and the Historic South.
- Expanded Uganda and Rwanda programs including a trip idea that offers gorilla trekking in both Uganda and Rwanda.
- Gulet Cruising in Turkey and a houseboat on Lake Kariba in Zimbabwe.
- A 10-day exploration through Botswana’s scenic northern areas.
- New Stays of Distinction in Kenya, Rwanda and Mauritius.
There are almost as many travel ideas featured as there are animals in the pages and Goway is challenging agents to count them and the lucky agent who gets the number correct will win $1,000. Entries need to be received by Dec. 31. In order to enter just e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your best estimate. Winner will be announced the first week in January.
For the truly independent traveller, Goway’s 76-page Africa and Middle East brochure offers over 250 travel ideas. For more information or to book, visit Goway’s website at Goway.com or call 1-800-245-0920.