TORONTO — Travel agents are invited to special Disney Destinations training sessions and movie screenings where they’ll learn what’s new at Disney parks.
A wide range of new experiences are taking place, including Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, and Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout at Disney California Adventure Park. After training, agents will enjoy an exclusive screening of a Disney film.
To register, click on the training tab at disneytravelagents.ca.
The schedule is as follows:
Welcome 6:00-6:30 p.m., Presentation 6:30-7:15 p.m., ‘Beauty and the Beast’ screening 7:15 p.m.
- Ottawa, April 12, Scotiabank Theater Ottawa
Welcome 6:00-6:30 p.m., Presentation 6:30-7:15 p.m., ‘Guardians of the Galaxy, vol. 2’ screening 7:15 p.m.
- St. John’s, May 8, Cineplex Cinemas Mount Pearl (75 attendees)
- Halifax, May 10, Scotiabank Theatre Halifax (75 attendees)
- Moncton, May 11, Cineplex Cinemas Dieppe
Presentation 6:00-7:00 p.m., Refreshments 7-7:30 p.m., ‘Beauty and the Beast’ screening 7:30 p.m.
- Vancouver, April 10, Scotiabank Theatre Vancouver
- Langley, April 13, Cineplex Cinemas Langley
- Calgary, April 27, Scotiabank Theatre Chinook