ATHENS — Celestyal, offering sailings in the Greek Islands and Eastern Med, has launched its new online training program, Celestyal Stars.
The cruise line says the educational program provides travel advisors with a one-stop shop for all things Celestyal, featuring tools to help advisors make a Celestyal cruise booking, along with tips on how to earn additional commissions on pre-bookable items and upgrades.
Celestyal Stars has nine immersive modules …
- Online Training: Helps advisors gain the knowledge necessary to create memorable Celestyal experiences for their guests. This includes details on Celestyal’s ships, Celestyal’s immersive, multi-destination focused itineraries, shore excursions, including the recently launched ‘Authentic Encounters’, Celestyal’s hands-on shore excursions and other pre-bookable add-ons and upgrades.
- Competitions & Incentives: Includes information on booking incentives and promotions.
- Webinars: Keeps advisors up to date on the latest webinar schedule.
- Events: News on special events and details of where to find the Celestyal business development team over the coming months.
- Industry offers: Features special advisor rates so industry partners can experience Celestyal’s famous Greek hospitality for themselves.
- Current campaigns and offers: Features all the latest promotions including the just-launched Wave Season campaign, valid until Feb. 28, 2023.
- Groups: Includes dedicated information and tools to sell Celestyal to the group market.
- Advisor Toolbox: Features brochures, excursions, deck plans and an in-depth explanation of Celestyal’s fare types.
- ‘Your Team’: Provides contact details on Celestyal’s North American business development team.
“We are delighted to offer our advisors this new, dedicated training tool, which will provide them with in-depth information about our product along with guidance on how to attract the right customer, communicate our key USPs and close the sale,” said Jonathan Grutzner, vice president, business development, North America. “The advisor community is incredibly important to us, and this investment in advisor education further reinforces our commitment to this community of valued partners. I’d encourage advisors to sign up soon, complete the training course and become a Celestyal Star.”
To celebrate the launch of Celestyal Stars, the first 100 advisors to successfully complete the training program will receive a copy of Diane Kochilas’ My Greek Table cookbook. Kochilas is the host, creator and co-producer of My Greek Table, as seen on PBS. Currently airing its fourth season, Celestyal is a sponsor of the series.
For more information and to register advisors can visit celestyalstars.com.