When every day feels the same, sending your clients on a Vegas adventure during the week offers an array of incredible benefits including weekday deals.
In Las Vegas, the weekend never ends.
Here are three reasons to send clients during the week:
1. STELLAR ROOMS, STELLAR RATES
When it comes to great rates, weekdays are where it’s at.
- Caesars Entertainment properties, such as Caesar Palace, Paris Las Vegas and Bally’s Las Vegas, are offering discounts for stays of three or more nights. Depending which property you book, the discounts can range from 15% to 30%.
- Book a 2-night stay starting at $209 at The STRAT Hotel, Casino & Skypod to receive a $100 resort credit valid at Top of the World restaurant and FREE valet and self-parking for a great Vegas weekday deal – Sunday to Wednesday arrivals only.
- Take some PTO in Las Vegas with a mid-week break and receive up to 30% off rates at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas. Book now through April 25, 2022 for travel through September 30, 2022.
- Redefine summer with a stay at The Cosmopolitan and get up to 25% off your mid-week stay. Valid for travel now through August 31, 2022.
- Book before June 6, 2022 to receive up to 25% off on a 2-night minimum stay at The Venetian or The Palazzo.
2. DINING DONE RIGHT
Advance reservations are recommended, but there are endless dining options in Las Vegas. Book a midweek trip and these fine dining establishments – and many more – will be less packed.
- For a vintage Vegas dining experience, try the new Bugsy & Meyer’s Steakhouse at Flamingo Las Vegas, named after founders, Benjamin “Bugsy” Siegel (yep, that Bugsy) and business partner Meyer Lansky.
- Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa also offers up weekday happy hours you’re sure to enjoy. Monday to Friday from 4-6 p.m. at Hearthstone, grab a beverage or small plate from the $8 selections.
- If its a group and no one can decide on a cuisine, hit up the quite affordable Block 16 Urban Food Hall at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. With five unique spots ranging from Nashville Hot Chicken to out-of-this-world donuts, everyone will leave full and happy.
- Esther’s Kitchen in the Downtown Las Vegas Arts District offers seasonal Italian dishes along with some of the best bread you’ll ever eat. Open for dinner, enjoy your meal and craft cocktails on the outdoor patio.
- For an elegant meal with a stunning view, look no further than Lakeside at Wynn Las Vegas. Open for dinner all week, the seafood-heavy restaurant overlooks the Lake of Dreams and offers fresh-caught Hawaiian fish including snapper and mahi mahi.
3. ATTRACTIONS GALORE
We all know Vegas is the adult version of the Happiest Place on Earth, complete with grown-up attractions. Visiting these fun zones during the week is the best way to experience more of them, faster. Some even offer midweek discounts. Bonus!
- Add some excitement to a midweek stay with a flight on the Slotzilla ultimate zipline downtown or ride down the LINQ promenade on the Fly LINQ Zipline for a new view of the Strip.
- Get your swing on and enjoy unlimited play for $20 per person Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to noon with Topgolf Las Vegas’ unlimited play offer.
- If you’re staying at Treasure Island and taking advantage of their room deals, you’ll also get 2-for-1 admission to Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. Dive deep into the Marvel Cinematic Universe and see if you have what it takes to become an agent.
- Grab the Scream Pass for the Big Apple Coaster at New York-New York and ride all day for $30. Commemorate your screams of fun with $2 off a 5×7 photo.
When you need a change of pace, Las Vegas is the only place to redefine your weekend. Plan your weekday getaway now and don’t forget to be #VegasSmart.
LVCVA’S REWARDS PROGRAM FOR TRAVEL ADVISORS
The LVCVA’s Rewards program is open to all Canadian, U.S., and European travel agencies and agents operating under a current and legitimate ARC/IATA, CLIA or TRUE number. Participants employed by a Call Center may not earn or redeem points toward Rewards catalog items.
Each retail travel agent enrolled in the program will accrue 100 points in his/her program account for every room night booked in Las Vegas and validated by the hotel at which the booking was made.
Points accrued in the agent’s program account may be redeemed for hotel room nights, show tickets or activities provided by select merchants. Check out https://www.taconnect.net/rewards/lvcva.