Some 64% of Canadians polled say they have gone on holiday to a destination where dolphin tourism was offered. Toronto-based organization World Animal Protection, backed by its new report, Behind ...
TORONTO — Travellers can save 10% when booking Globus and Cosmos’ ‘Undiscovered Mediterranean’ itineraries, six of which are brand new for 2020.
Ranging from 8-19 days, these tours are “perfect for the traveller who wishes to explore beyond the usual tourist destinations, to experience small villages, winding roads and take time to connect with the locals,” says Stéphanie Bishop of the Globus family of brands. “We will take them where the other tour companies don’t go and where the cruise ships don’t visit.”
New Globus 2020 Undiscovered Mediterranean itineraries include:
• Greek Island Adventure (8 days): Priced from $2,499, this new itinerary travels to the lesser-known isles of Greece, including Paros, Naxos and Heraklion, with overnights in each and in Athens.
• Eclectic Aegean with 7-Night Cruise (11 days): Priced from $3,829, this itinerary sets sail on the Aegean for Greece and Turkey’s coastal cities, including Canakkale, Mykonos and Volos. A seven-night cruise aboard the Celestyal Crystal cruise ship is included.
• Southern Italy & Greece with 4-Night Cruise (19 days): On this itinerary, priced from $6,079, guests will explore the Sassi in Matera (prehistoric cave dwellings), walk through the Valley of Temples in Agrigento and overnight in Palermo, Catania, Cosenza, Lecce, Itea and more. Guests can add a sea cruise extension to Rhodes.
New Cosmos 2020 Undiscovered Mediterranean itineraries include:
• Discover the Eastern Med (11 days): Priced from $2,159, this tour begins in Dubrovnik before venturing onward to Budva and Shkodra, one of the oldest cities in Europe and one of the most beautiful in Albania. The trip also includes an overnight ferry to Bari and an overnight in Rome.
New Cosmos Lite 2020 Undiscovered Mediterranean itineraries include:
• Nice to Lyon Explorer (8 days): Priced from $1,189, this itinerary includes overnights in Nice, Aix-en-Provence, Orange and Lyon.
• Greek Explorer & Aegean Islands Cruise (12 days): This new tour, priced from $2,379, includes overnights in Athens, Vytina and Patras.
Clients who book by Dec. 2, 2020 will receive 10% off on Globus 2020 Europe vacations. For more information go to agentlingo.ca.