Poll results from Travelweek’s COVID-19 Travel Agent Survey show that while many front-line agents are working overtime to keep up with all the C&Cs - counselling and cancellations - they’re also ...
Discover the highlights of TRS Coral Hotel
• Located on the sandy beach of Costa Mujeres, on Mexico’s breathtaking Yucatán Peninsula, TRS Coral Hotel is 35 minutes north of the lively city of Cancún.
• Its 5-star treatment and state-of-the-art amenities are reserved exclusively for adults seeking romantic retreats or groups of friends looking for an entertaining getaway.
• TRS Coral Hotel is within walking distance to the beach, close to Zentropia Palladium Spa & Wellness center, as well as the Rafa Nadal Tennis Centre.
Why choose TRS Coral Hotel?
Located on sandy, white shores lapped by aquamarine water, TRS Coral Hotel is a heavenly Caribbean hideaway. With its palm-lined walkways, the hotel’s ultra-modern architectural aesthetic, built with sustainable materials, reflects its forwarding-thinking design without compromising the natural environment. Near Cancún and ancient Mayan ruins, TRS Coral Hotel’s village zone offers vibrant nightlife entertainment, diverse gastronomic options, and many exciting cultural and leisure activities. Guests can enjoy their stay with Infinite Indulgence®. Everything is included.
What TRS Coral Hotel can offer you?
Each of the hotel’s fine suites includes a spacious private balcony or furnished terrace, hydro-massage bathtubs, and breathtaking views. Some rooms even come with direct access to swim-up pools, which together with floating chairs distributed along the hotel’s canals, provide a luxurious experience designed to surprise and delight.
Set aside the morning to improve your tennis with the exclusive training program at the Rafa Nadal Tennis Centre, followed by a visit to the pristine shores of Costa Mujeres to sunbathe, swim, or cruise the seas. Book an afternoon pampering session and take advantage of the exclusive benefits of the Zentropia Palladium Spa & Wellness center offering invigorating beauty and body treatments. Watch the sunset over aquamarine waters while sipping on a cocktail from one of the beach bars before enjoying an intimate Mediterranean dinner at the Helios restaurant, situated right on the beachfront.
• 469 luxurious suites, each with a balcony or furnished terrace.
• All-inclusive, adults-only, VIP treatment
• Immediate access to the beach.
• Access to a 24 hour sports bar, as well as an exclusive swimming pool, spa and gym.
• 1 private beach club, 6 à la carte restaurants, & 1 show cooking restaurant
• Access to the amenities of the Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa inclusive of 8 restaurants and 15 uniquely themed bars
• Spectacular dinner and luxury entertainment at the Chic Cabaret & Restaurant.