TORONTO – The allure of the Cayman Islands is undeniable, especially now that the destination has launched its ‘Summer Only In Cayman’ promotion.
Available until June 30, the promo allows visitors to save up to 50% at participating properties, as well as take advantage of unique offers on car rentals, restaurants and attractions.
Participating hotels and properties in Grand Cayman include the following:
- Grand Cayman Beach Suites: Travel May 1-June 30 and Aug. 15-31 and save up to 50% off, or from July 1-Aug. 14 and save up to 40% off. Children 12 and under stay and eat for free.
- Aqua Bay Club: Book a two-bedroom oceanfront condominium for seven nights and get two nights free.
- Grand Cayman Marriott: Stay five nights or more and enjoy a special discount offer with a US$50 daily food and beverage credit.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman: Enjoy a complimentary fifth night free.
- Wyndham Reef Resort: Save up to 35% off room rates and 25% off all-inclusive stays of five nights or longer.
- Sunset House: Receive a day of diving and fifth night free with a minimum five-night stay/four-day diving package.
- Plantana: Receive the fifth night free.
- Turtle Nest Inn: Book five nights in a one-bedroom apartment with rental car included and pay for four nights.
- Villas of the Galleon: Save up to 35% off room rates and up to 25% off all-inclusive stays of five nights or longer.
Visitors will also receive discounts at top attractions, including Pedro St. James National Historic Site, the Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park, and the Cayman Turtle Farm. Kids under 12 are free with a paying adult and an additional 20% off regular admission for adults applies to Pedro St. James and the Botanic Park.
In addition, both Hertz Car Rental and Budget Rent-a-Car are offering special packages to bookings made under the ‘Summer Only In Cayman’ promotion. Even more, select family-friendly restaurants have launched discounts, including Cimobco, Chicken! Chicken!, and Italian favourite, Casanova By The Sea.
Lastly, Red Sail Sports is offering numerous deals, including 25% off diving or snorkelling at Stingray City, while Dive Tech’s ‘Family Diver Package’ provides savings on accommodations at Lighthouse Point Condos in addition to deals on diving and airport transfers for families. Other packages are available from watersports operators including Capt. Marvin’s Watersports, Charter Cayman, Cobalt Coast, SeaLand Adventure Tours, and Sunset House.
For more details visit caymanislands.ky.