HONG KONG TOURISM BOARD
We are a government-subvented body, established in 1957 under the HKTB ordinance, which markets and promotes Hong Kong as a destination worldwide, as well as take initiatives to enhance the experience of Hong Kong visitors upon their arrival.
Our reputation as one of the world’s best Tourism Boards is built on the dedication and professionalism of our staff. We offer excellent opportunities for career development, recognize and reward good performers.
Senior Executive, Finance & Administration (Based in Toronto)
We are looking for a professional to fill the position of Senior Executive, Finance & Administration based in Toronto, reporting to the Director, Canada, Central & South America.
• Finance/Accounting – Responsible for office accounts & budgets
• HR/Administration – Keeping up-to-date with changes in current employment and fiscal legislation and ensure HKTB acts within the local law
• IT – Manage the office computer network with the Head Office in Hong Kong and local vendor
• University graduate with emphasis in Business Administration and Finance
• Minimum of 6 years proven financial/accounting and personnel administration experience
• Strong communication, management and organizational skills with attention to details
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• A resourceful, proactive and people-orientated self-motivator and highly effective team player
• High degree of HR legislation knowledge in the accordance of the Province of Ontario
• Excellent MS Office & Excel skills
• Proficiency in NetSuite accounting system an advantage
• Knowledge of Chinese is beneficial
Interested parties should send an email with resume stating salary expectation to: email@example.com.
Only short listed applicants will receive a response. All information received will be kept in strict confidentiality and only for employment-related purpose.
Please apply by August 31st, 2021