Posted on January 27, 2020
Job Title: Sales and Product Development specialist.
Location: Thornhill, Ontario.
Canadian Gateway Mission:
Canadian Gateway is one of the largest, fastest growing, and most experienced provider of travel services within Russia, Eastern Europe and Middle East. We are currently looking for talented individuals who specialize in Russia, Eastern Europe and Middle East and who is dedicated in providing excellent customer service.
As a Sales and Product Development Specialist, you will be responsible for:
• Develop tour product to Russia, Eastern Europe and CIS as well as incoming tours to Canada
• Responsible for sales and promotion for such products – both in travel industry and public
• Work with groups – out bound and incoming
• Participate in trade events and assist in organizing events
• Organize and run different types of presentations and webinars for public and trade specialists.
• Deliver exceptional customer service – internally and externally
• Develop marketing campaigns with defined revenue targets and lead them through all phases of execution, demonstrating the ability to adjust and modify as results dictate. Evaluate project success and ROI at key campaign milestones.
• Further develop and expand social marketing and online strategies.
• Collaborate on various sponsorships, events, research or advertising and promotion programs for each line of business.
• Analyze market trends & research competitor’s industry events, products and services.
• Oversee production of all marketing materials, print and electronic.
• Source co-op opportunities with various suppliers, tourist boards, airlines, hotels etc.
• Design and compose print publications, social media campaigns, TV campaigns, radio campaigns
• Plan new research-based advertising strategies for current and subsequent years that will increase leisure travel market share.
• Prepare and release press kit to media; build campaigns and stories for unique selling points re CG Journeys
• Minimum of 3 years travel sales experience
• Travel product management experience
• Excellent communication skills: must be fluent in English both orally and in writing
• Russian – speaking, reading and writing is an asset.
• Knowledge of GDS – Sabre , Amadeus or Galileo is an asset
• Proficient computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher
• Adapt to an ever changing environment and being resilient, work well under pressure
• International destination knowledge, including knowledge of emerging destinations and prior travel experience mandatory
• TICO certification is an asset
Compensation commensurate with experience
Please submit your resume to Yury Manukhov at firstname.lastname@example.org