VoX International Inc. offers effective sales, marketing, and public relations solutions to companies in the travel, tourism, and hospitality industry.
We are currently looking for a
Director Marketing – Canada
German National Tourist Office
Located in Toronto – Must be fluent in German.
The German National Tourist Office (GNTO) represented in Canada by VoX International Inc. is the central sales, marketing, and public relations organization for Germany as a tourist destination.
Responsibilities of the Director Canada
- Development of marketing plan for the Canadian market and meeting of set targets
- Management of marketing and administration budget
- Market observation, recognition of trends and integration of activities
- Official contact for German and Canadian partners of the GNTO
- Extensive media and public relations activities including planning and organization of press trips, press conferences and media events; escorting of group press trips
- Development of digital and social marketing campaigns
- Foster relationships with key accounts in the German community as well as with travel trade partners.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of the Canadian travel industry and travel media
- In-depth knowledge and experience with online and social media platforms
- Thorough knowledge of Germany as a tourist destination and enthusiasm about Germany
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English (French desired)
- Well developed planning, organizational, negotiating and decision-making skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office programs
- Degree in marketing/tourism is required and a minimum of 3-5 years of work experience
Please forward your resume with salary expectations to email@example.com
No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates who are fluent in German will be contacted for an interview.