Trip Support is a Canadian travel agency, specialized in Air flight, multi-day tours and vacation packages. Trip Support is an incorporation (INC) company, which has been established on 2014 in Toronto – Canada. On 2019 Trip Support’s branch has also been established in USA ,Newport Beach – California.
The Vacation Department’s Supervisor is responsible for aligning agents, employees with business objectives. Incumbent formulates partnerships and delivers value-added services that support business priorities. Interacts with cross-functional teams such as finance, operations, facilities, procurement, and other divisions. The environment is fast-paced and requires a high degree of initiative, judgment, and critical thinking to carry out day-to-day activities.
This position has direct supervisory responsibilities and does serve as a coach and mentor for all agents in part of vacations and customer service of this department in the company requiring heavy team engagement and good diplomacy skills.
· Oversees general Travel Agency functions of the company, reporting directly to the CEO and Board of Directors.
· Works with senior managers to develop strategic initiatives that promote a high-performance workforce and a corresponding supportive culture to encourage customer service and sales.
Designs and delivers training curriculum and programs for employee and agent training in both online and in person formats using various software and learning systems.
· Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
· Following initial training, complete the following steps daily, weekly, or monthly as required:
o Complete agent training with new employees including review of monthly staff updates.
o Review agent shifts, customer services and sales.
o Establish the customer relationship and agent’s follow up to the request.
o Maintain agent correspondence with customer and check the video recording to ensure compliance with company standards.
· Evaluates employee performance data, tracking daily sales, service measures and comparisons against company data to ensure consistency and achievement of standards.
· Assists international employees and agents with expatriate assignments and related issues.
· Provides input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
· Coordinates the performance management program and related improvement initiatives.
· Manages and resolves complex employee and agent relations issues and conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations to identify and resolve issues as possible.
· Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees and agents to reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance.
· Builds, develops, and maintains ongoing professional working relationships with employees, agents throughout the organization to establish and maintain trust.
· Reviews the sales revenue based on the destinations and prepares reports for Board of Directors on top indicators, trends, and decision-making strategies.
· Drives continuous improvement in related destinations ,supplier policies, hotel and resort policies, and processes.
· Demonstrated proficiency in all inclusive vacation packages , Tour and packages.
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
· Advanced interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
-Excellent skills in Travel destinations such as North America, South America, Caribbean destinations.
– Excellent skills on Resorts, Resort Facilities, Family Resorts, Adult Resorts and Gay Resorts.
· Strong analytical, problem-solving and data management skills to produce reports.
· Resourceful and creative to effectively research, benchmark, and support solutions.
· Excellent skills in organization, attention to detail, time management, meeting deadlines.
· Confident in consulting, guiding, and persuading internal customers and stakeholders.
· Ability to learn and maintain product knowledge and stay current on product updates.
· Ability to interface with many international destinations to establish relationships and cooperation.
· Knowledge of applicable employment laws.
· Knowledge of independent contractor regulations specific to travel industry.
Preference to those located in Toronto.
Contract length: 12 months
Expected start date: 2021-07-19
Salary: $48,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
Please send your email and resume to: Victor Farjami (email@example.com)