We think that a country as wonderful as Canada needs to be shared. From its coasts to the frozen arctic tundra, it’s like a smorgasbord of all the best things the world has to offer. That’s why we love it.
Fresh Tracks Canada is a team of passionate Canadian insiders who help visitors plan Canadian vacations that are personalized to their wishes and needs by using our insider knowledge and experience. We love helping our clients have the best experience possible in our great country through an unparalleled personal service.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Customer Account Team Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to play a key role supporting the Sales & Customer Account Teams, for a fast-growing, fast-paced organization. Acting as the first, and last touchpoint on files within the Sales Department, the coordinator supports in the systems and checkpoints within the department that ultimately lead to clients having unforgettable vacations within Canada. This is an excellent chance to experience the sales world with no past sales skills.
• Work with our existing client base who are needing to reschedule/adjust their current booked trips, this will include rebuilding of itineraries and potentially adding or upselling our clients
• Communicate by email or phone with our clients when needed
• Review Canadian travel itineraries and associated bookings to ensure the details are in place for an unforgettable vacation for each and every traveller
• Book trip components with tourism suppliers across Canada and ensure the preferences of each traveller are communicated to our partners in the field
• Work closely with the Customer Service team on the transition of trip files
• Provide feedback to the Sales Team on file accuracy and be the second set of eyes reviewing trip details to ensure the client’s experience will go off without a hitch
• Support Sales Agents in some trip pricing for after sale trip add-ons
• Process other details on trip files, such as insurance purchases, client payments and generating statements
• Respond to online client information requests on occasion
• Manage product inventory under the direction and support of the product department
• Other administration duties as required
• Computer proficient, technically competent
• Passion for travel and travel-related experiences
• Experience working with Sales Force, Outlook and Excel are an asset
Submit your application at https://freshtrackscanada.bamboohr.com/hiring/jobs