For fifty-six years, Lion World Travel has demonstrated our African destination expertise, creating a level of service and comfort among clients that is unique. Our safari specialists have first-hand knowledge of Africa and create affordable luxury safaris, paired with special highlights, to make for an unforgettable vacation.
Lion World Travel has a position for a full time Reservations Consultant at their office at 33 Kern Road in Toronto, Ontario.
Only applicants with an excellent knowledge of South, Southern and East Africa and with experience in selling these areas as vacation destinations will be considered.
Applicants must be detail oriented with a positive and passionate personality.
- Respond to telephone calls and emails requesting information on Lion World Travel trips
- Accurately establish client’s requirements and offer advice and information on what product would best fit these requirements
- Create itineraries, including flights, accommodation and excursions using our preferred suppliers
- Convert leads received via email and telephone to bookings
- Book services as required
- Keep administration work up-to date
- Build close, professional relationships with clients
- Follow up with clients after their return home
- Attend staff training sessions
- Keep up to date with suppliers and products
Key required skills:
- 4 years of experience selling South Africa, Southern and Eastern Africa
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proven sales ability
- A mature approach to work by taking ownership and responsibility, coupled with a courteous and professional manner
- Organizational and administration skills
- Strong computer skills including working on Salesforce and of course Microsoft Office
- GDS knowledge – preferably Amadeus
- A commitment to provide excellent customer service
Kindly e-mail your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com