Posted on June 24, 2019
Deadline: July 8, 2019
Bytown Travel has an immediate opening for a full-time, office-based Senior Corporate Travel Consultant who will also have the role and responsibilities of Office Manager of an on-site travel office.
You will be working with one other travel consultant as part of their team and also with their client’s senior management and staff in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
• Experience and proficiency working with Sabre Reservation System
• Fluently bilingual (English-French) preferred
• Managerial experience considered an asset
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
• You have the ability to multi task and are detail-oriented
• Proficiency with MS Office, specifically Outlook, Word & Excel
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• TICO certificate required
Competitive compensation and benefits package will be provided.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com