The position’s primary purpose is to maximize the sales of all Intrepid Travel product and provide exemplary customer service and administration support by phone, email, social media, and live chat to North American as well as global travel agents and direct consumers.
All outcomes are measured by Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Travel industry course and/or experience within the travel industry
• Personal and/or professional travel experience to Intrepid destinations
• Experience working in a sales position
• Experience with telephone, email and live chat based customer service
• Experience working with travel booking systems
• Experience using a CRM system preferably Salesforce
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Excellent phone, email and live chat manner and technique
• Committed to exceptional standards of customer service
• Highly skilled in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work under pressure while maintaining accuracy
• Ability to work efficiently without supervision
• Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• An understanding of and belief in Intrepid Travel’s Responsible Travel philosophy
• Clear alignment with Intrepid Group’s values (Growth, Innovation, Fun, Responsibility, Passion, Integrity)
• Outstanding team player
• Flexible, adaptable and able to champion changes
• Inside Sales Team work on a rostered basis and in collaboration with the other regions, our teams work to cover 24-7 sales and service globally, therefore you must be willing to work evenings, Saturdays and Sundays.
• As a team member of the North America inside sales teams, it is important to note that we require flexibility in your role. You may be required to take on tasks outside your usual role as required by the region or the wider sales and customer service team.
• The travel industry is demand-led, and workloads differ throughout the year. It may be necessary to work longer hours than those detailed to ensure that you achieve success in your principle role.
• During busy periods annual leave may not be permitted.
• Toronto Offices are open on public holidays except for Christmas Day.
• You will be required to attend sales meetings, regional meetings or global meetings potentially outside your normal shift hours.
• You may be required to attend company meetings offsite.
• You may be required to attend travel trade shows.
*** Due to the current lockdown measures, this role will be onboarded virtually and will be a work from home role until the time we can safely return to the office environment***
TO APPLY: https://career10.successfactors.com/career?company=intrepidgr