Internal Business Development Manager position available in Ontario
Do you like working from home? Are you looking for a supportive and collaborative workplace with excellent benefits, great
teams and inspiring leaders?
An Internal Business Development Manager is responsible for the management, growth and development of the overall sales for their assigned territory. The role is focused on training and educating travel agents who sell Manulife Travel Insurance products. The objective is to enhance the sales skills of our customer, while remaining professional, flexible, creative and service-oriented. The successful candidate works with multiple clients and products, while successfully supporting our growing travel insurance business. Must have the ability to analyze training needs, deliver, and evaluate large and varied training sessions and initiatives, both technical and non-technical and to work with Travel Agency owners on business growth.
- 3–5 years of proven knowledge and experience working with Travel Insurance products
- Solid training and development skills, to seek out problems in a complex environment
- Ability to handle multiple competing tasks with prioritization
- Public speaking and presentation skills, analysis, design, and evaluation skills
- Ability to travel as necessary attending industry functions and offsite training
- Proven aptitude and success with large group training initiatives, 2+ years’ experience required
- Knowledge of adult learning principles