Posted on January 31, 2020
Location: Toronto, ON
Global Agents provides effective and powerful marketing and digital communication platforms to travel agents in five core source markets.
With a global reach of 129,000 agents and over 500,000 page views a year from professional travel agents sourcing information, deals, incentives and webinars, Global Agents is the tool for the travel sector to reach out and engage digitally with the travel agents.
Global Agents comprises of: SoloParaAgentes.mx in Mexico, Agents-Connect.com in the UK, SoloParaAgentes.com in Spain, WheelsUpNetwork.com in the USA, and WheelsUpNetwork.com in Canada.
Skills & Requirements:
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator in particular)
• Knowledge of social media platforms and what works best
• Google Analytics
• Spanish Language is a plus
• Work with Head of Content to research, edit and post content for WheelsUpNetwork. com via WordPress
• Use various methods to push content to subscriber base, increase website traffic and improve click through metrics
• Create and post daily content to social media feeds
• Assist Head of Content with collecting monthly statistics for the Global Agents’ sites
• Source text and graphics for weekly newsletters in HTML format
• Manage content for website and social media platforms
• Assist Head of Content with coordinating promotional materials and host webinars
• Send reminders to partners about due dates and content updates
• Assist Head of Content with other projects that may need to be executed
• Assist Head of Content in creating strategies to improve the website traffic, subscriber base and click through metrics
If you are interested in apply for this position please send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to Kate Ivchenko, Head of Content: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. Thanking you in advance for your interest.