Based in Atlantic Canada, CAA Atlantic has more than doubled in size in the past 10 years and now counts more than 244,000 Members in all 4 Atlantic Provinces. CAA (Atlantic) Travel is searching for a fulltime Corporate Travel Consultant for the St. John’s branch.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in corporate travel with a good working knowledge of Apollo, although applicants with Sabre experience are welcome to apply. This position demands a highly organized and dynamic team player who pays great attention to detail and can execute many tasks at once meeting agreed upon deadlines.
- Complete Corporate Reservations via the Apollo Reservations System
- Follow company procedures, guidelines and standards in the areas of customer service, building and updating PNRs, ticketing and punctuality
- Stay fully informed and stay abreast of all airline rules and regulations and other industry requirements and accurately apply this information when making travel arrangements
- Operate within company standards in the areas of customer service, productivity, quality standards and operating procedures
- Ensure that customers travel policies are followed and documented
- Utilize preferred vendors to reduce clients cost and maximize profit for the company
- The ability to solve problems independently
- Suggest improvements to benefit the client and the company
- Performs other duties and assist in all areas as assigned
- Flexibility with schedule. Evening and weekend availability required.
- Perspective candidates will possess strong communication skills and demonstrate the ability to liaise with clients and build strong partnerships with them
- Candidates will have exceptional customer service skills and be motivated by working in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong attention to detail, being highly organized and showing the ability to multi-task will help you succeed at CAA Atlantic.
CAA will offer the successful candidate:
- Competitive compensation package
- Free onsite parking
- Paid Training
Qualified applicants are invited to apply online by May 17th 2019 here.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.