Park’N Fly is Canada’s leading airport parking provider offering a unique package of timesaving conveniences for all types of travellers.
The following position will interest anyone who is looking at continuing a career within the tourism industry and using their experience and network knowledge to support the tour and travel activities including supervising and implementing preferred partner contracts, maintaining accurate listing of agency partner lists, forming and maintaining relationship with designated member agency partners. In addition maintaining an online travel agency support line and providing support to the outside sales manager.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing defined territory via telephone sales calls
- Co-ordinates the implementation of preferred travel agency partner programs
- Maintains a current up to date travel agency & tour operator database by geographic area. Responsible for the deployment of seasonal coupon runs and e-coupons as needed.
- Supports the regular update of a travel industry newsletter deployed to existing travel agent database
- Provides inside sales support to the tour/travel industry inclusive of handling all requests via an online customer service desk
- Provides support to the sales manager as required including participating at industry events, tradeshows or other activities as deemed appropriate.
- Initiates outbound calls to selected travel partners as required based on specific objectives.
- Maintains and administers the travel agent Free Day program including any other incentive/commission type program
- Responsible for the fulfillment function associated with the Park’N Fly Rewards program and any associated activities
- May co-ordinates other administrative activities of the sales department as deemed appropriate.
- Other related duties may include conducting background sales research, liaising between field sales representatives and internal operations personnel, and assisting sales and marketing personnel on projects and assignments.
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Business/ Marketing/Travel and Tourism post-secondary education
- 3- 5 years of direct work experience
- Knowledge of tourism industry would be an asset
- Previous experience in a sales or marketing coordinator role would be beneficial
Interested applicants can email their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please apply before September 24, 2021