We are looking for an Airline Sales-Account Manager to join our team in Toronto to generate passenger revenues through effective sales strategies and promotion across our existing airline accounts portfolio. You will represent airlines in both the leisure and corporate market enhancing relationships with travel agencies, tour operators, consolidators, social clubs, Government offices and business associations.
- Plan, review and execute selling activities in assigned sales region and penetrate the local market to secure new sources of revenue
- Develop and maintain long term strategic relationships trade partners and community leaders
- Preparing business and promotional plans to optimize leisure and corporate revenue opportunities
- Manage and coordinate projects on behalf of the airline client
- Operate as a lead point of contact for all matters specific to the assigned account
- Monitor market activities for potential marketing participation or promotional activities
- Attend functions and events pertaining to the market segment to assure maximum visibility
- Negotiate contracts on behalf of the airline and close deals to maximize profits
- Engage & pursue opportunities for new distribution capabilities with trade partners as required by carrier(s)
- Prepare monthly/regular reports and assess obstacles and opportunities on a continuous basis
- Education: Degree or experience in tourism-related field
- Language requirements: English. Additional language skills are desirable.
- Must be familiar with Global Distribution systems; working knowledge with at least one GDS preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills in
- Problem solving
- Service orientation
- Active listening
- Good knowledge of the Airline/Tourism market
- Strong sales skills
- Relationship Management skills
Please send through your resume/cover letter to KMuller@airlinepros.com and JKolakowski@airlinepros.com.