Taniwha Tubes (supplied).
Win a trip to Universal’s brand new Volcano Bay
Thursday, June 15, 2017
TORONTO — To celebrate the launch of Universal’s Volcano Bay, Travelweek is giving away a three-night/four-day stay at an on-site hotel, admission tickets to the new water park, admission tickets to Universal Studios Florida, admission tickets to Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and two tickets to Blue Man Group.
Volcano Bay made its debut on May 25 as Universal Orlando’s third theme park. It spans 25 acres and features 18 unique attractions, as well as revolutionary TapuTapu wearable technology.
TapuTapu Virtual Line (supplied).
TapuTapu includes the following features:
- Virtual Line Access: TapuTapu allows your clients to virtually wait in line for rides while enjoying other areas of the park. Their wearable will simply alert them when it’s time for their ride.
- TapTu Play: Your clients can enjoy many TapTu Play experiences throughout the park, like controlling streams of water that spurt from whales in Tot Tiki Reef, to shooting water cannons at visitors snaking down Kopiko Wai Winding River, to illuminating images in the volcano’s hidden caves and more.
- TapTu Pay: Your clients can make purchases throughout the entire park with their TapuTapu wearable, eliminating the need to carry cash, credit cards or a wallet throughout the park.
- TapTu Snap/My Universal Photo Access: Your clients can take advantage of special interactive photo opportunities and selfie-spots throughout the park as well as photo opportunities on Volcano Bay’s attractions. Their wearable will automatically link those photos to their account so that they can view, share and purchase them at their convenience.
- Locker Access: After renting their lockers, your clients will be able to access them with a touch of their TapuTapu wearable.
Themed dining locations at Volcano Bay include more than 60 South Pacific-inspired dishes ranging from jerk mahi sandwiches to fresh island chicken salad and chocolate pineapple upside-down cake.
To enter the contest go to travelweek.ca/contests.