NCL extends Canada At Par pricing until Sept. 30
Tuesday, September 5, 2017
TORONTO — Norwegian Cruise Line has extended its Canada At Par Pricing Sale until Sept. 30, giving Canadians even more reason to book a cruise in 2017 and 2018.
The sale applies to departures from New York, Boston, Florida and more to destinations such as Bermuda, the Caribbean, Europe, Canada & New England, and Australia & New Zealand. Plus, when clients book any stateroom on select 2017 and 2018 sailings, they’ll receive special discounted pricing in Canadian dollars.
- The seven-day Bahamas & Florida from New York onboard Norwegian Breakaway to Orlando, Great Stirrup Cay (Bahamas), Nassau
- The seven-day Eastern Caribbean from Miami onboard Norwegian Escape to St. Thomas, Tortola, Nassau
- The 10-day Canary Islands, Spain & Morocco from Barcelona onboard Norwegian Spirit to Casablanca, Las Palmas, Gran Canaria and Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Canary Islands), Funchal (Madeira), Granada and Alicante (Spain)
- The seven-day Bermuda onboard Norwegian Breakaway from New York & Norwegian Dawn from Boston, with three days in Royal Naval Dockyard
- The 10-day Australia & New Zealand Sydney to Auckland onboard Norwegian Jewel to Melbourne, Burnie, Tasmania, Wellington, Napier, Touranga, Bay of Islands, Auckland
- The seven-day Western Caribbean from Tampa onboard Norwegian Dawn to Cozumel, Costa Maya (Mexico), Roatan, Bay Islands, Harvest Caye
A deposit must be made to lock in at-par pricing at the current rate.