Posted on September 8, 2017
UNIGLOBE One Travel Inc. is seeking an experience travel consultant to join our team.
Location: Preferably located within easy commute to 1444 Alberni Street, Vancouver, in order to attend client meetings as required, but applications from other locations will be considered.
Mission: To make reservations for Post-Secondary Institution clients in accordance with their travel policy, covering all aspects of travel including business travel and any pre/post personal travel requirements
Posting date: September 7th, 2017
Posting closing date: September 17th, 2017
Reports to: Managing Supervisor
Compensation: Base salary + Incentive
• To provide a high level of pro-active customized service to a variety of high expectation clients with diverse needs.
• Sell a full range of travel products including, but not limited to, airfare, packages, land only tours, car and hotel.
• Provide accurate and thorough travel reservations on even the most complex travel requests, including both the travellers corporate travel needs as well as any pre/post personal travel requirements.
• Provide accurate and thorough travel reservations for International Travel, Conference Travel, Group Travel.
• Process ticket exchanges and refunds as necessary.
• Deal with travel disruptions and customer concerns as they occur.
• Proactively offer creative options and alternative solutions.
• To uphold the UOT Vision and Values in undertaking all of the above responsibilities.
Skills and Experience
• Minimum 3 years travel consulting experience.
• Preference given to candidates who have strong International Travel experience.
• Extensive airline, destination and supplier knowledge.
• Recent Sabre experience is an asset.
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent relationship building skills and a desire to exceed expectations.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities to ensure customer satisfaction levels are achieved.
What it’s like to work for us:
You will find a diverse group of professionals at UNIGLOBE, who are committed to doing their best work; day in, day out. We are proud of our Vision and Values, which guide our day to day interactions, and enable us to build stronger relationships both with our clients and with each other.
If you join our team you will be rewarded with a strong compensation and benefits package; the opportunity to work flexibly (with lots of remote working opportunities); and a work environment where you are encouraged to take the initiative in order to deliver great results.
How to apply:
UNIGLOBE One Travel Inc. welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. We celebrate diversity in the workplace, and are committed to creating a culture that attracts and welcomes great talent.
Please apply by sending your resume and a cover letter stating how you meet the requirements of the post to email@example.com no later than September 17th 2017.