Posted on February 15, 2017
Korean Air, established in 1969, is one of the world’s top 20 airlines and operates a fleet of 167 aircrafts that travel to 129 cities in 46 countries. It is a founding member of SkyTeam airline alliance and its cargo division has been ranked number 1 in international freight ton-per-kilometers for six consecutive years since 2004.
Korean Air currently seeks a global-minded Sales Representative with management and development skills who will contribute to the success of the passenger sales team and its sales accounts.
- Position: Sales Representative (JOB CODE: TORSM1702PS)
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Job Type: Contracted Full-Time
2. Job Description/Responsibilities
- Increase passenger sales by handling assigned corporate accounts in sales territory
- Take initiatives to make sales visits and lead sales promotion activities
- Expand current sales channels and develop new markets
- Manage account records and draft sales reports to management
- Monitor, analyze and interpret sales revenue in assigned accounts
- Identify latest trends and research market conditions
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales or corporate account development
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Discounted airline tickets
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Medical and dental insurance, pension plan, etc
- Salary requirement and job code (TORSM1702PS) must be included to be considered
- Only the qualified applicants will be contacted
Please send your resume to email@example.com.