Post Secondary Institution Program Ambassador
Posted on April 25, 2018
UNIGLOBE One Travel is seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated salesperson/account manager to join our team.
Location: 1444 Alberni Street, Vancouver
Mission: Act as a business development representative to raise awareness and increase usage of Travel Management Services on major post-secondary campuses across BC.
Reports To: Program Manager & Director Client Solutions
Compensation: Base Salary & Incentive
- Responsible for tasks in the area of business development, marketing, customer service and relationship building within Post-Secondary Client Base
- Develop a thorough knowledge of UNIGLOBE One products and services related to the Post-Secondary Travel Department and the Master Services Agreement
- Maintain an active presence on key campuses as directed, create and maintain relationships with key travel program contacts in various faculties and departments
- Develop and maintain an ongoing knowledge of assigned territory
- Conduct cold calls via face to face interactions (department visits), phone calls and / or emails to initiate relationships and request meeting time
- Disseminate important program details through in person meetings and email
- Demonstrate traveller profile technology and online booking technology as required
- Communicate the value of UNIGLOBE One solutions and how they will meet the customers’ needs and business objectives
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing; good consultation/presentation skills
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal sales targets
- Enhance the UNIGLOBE professional image
- Ensure customer service excellence
- Consistently uphold the UNIGLOBE One Travel Vision and Values while ensuring the customer experience is in focus.
Skills and Experience
- Strong work ethic. Passionate, enthusiastic, self-motivated, coachable
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to present in a public speaking environment
One team, passionately committed to making travel simple, efficient and cost effective, one customer at a time.
- Effective time management, planning and organization skills; Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment; Sense of urgency – results oriented.
- Solid PC skills including knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- May be required to travel overnight for business
- Candidate must have a current and valid driver’s license
What it’s like to work with us
You will find a diverse group of professionals at UNIGLOBE, who are committed to doing their best work – day in, day out. We are proud of our Vision and Values, which guide our day to day interactions, and enable us to build stronger relationships both with our clients and with each other.
If you join our team, you will be rewarded with a strong compensation and benefits package. You will have the opportunity to work flexibly and remotely, in an environment where you are encouraged to take initiative in order to deliver great results.
How to Apply
UNIGLOBE One Travel welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. We celebrate diversity in the workplace, and are committed to creating a culture that attracts and retains great talent.
Please send your resume and a cover letter stating how you meet the requirements to email@example.com no later than March 30, 2018.