Senior Corporate Travel Consultant
Posted on July 23, 2018
If working at a highly regarded corporate travel management company and offering exceptional service to high-profile clients sounds exciting, then we want to hear from you!
Have the expertise and passion to exceed client expectations. You are customer-centered and a proficient problem-solver, who keeps up on current events. You have 5 or more years experience with provable skills and knowledge in corporate travel. As an experienced Senior Corporate Travel Consultant with a passion for the industry and a commitment to excellence, you will make an invaluable addition to our team.
We are a team of travel experts led by a well-known and respected owner, who is hands-on in this independent Downtown Ottawa travel management company. We are recognized for being the ‘go to problem solvers’ amongst our high-profile and exclusive clientele.
We exceed industry standards in terms of service and ability in the most difficult and unexpected circumstances, consistently exceeding client expectations.
As a Senior Corporate Travel Consultant, you will be working in an environment that offers exclusivity to our long-standing business and political clients while working directly with the owner and your team.
- Managing all aspects of client travel reservations;
- Using back-end channels to improve the customer experience;
- Developing creative solutions to serve client needs;
- Researching details of airline, hotel, and corporate policies to perfect client travel;
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments;
- Fulfilling complex and unusual travel requests.
Our team works together in a casual environment; receiving recognition awarded for a job well done, with competitive compensation, health/dental insurance along with vacation and travel benefits.
- Strong knowledge of domestic and international corporate travel, international fare construction, and airline routings;
- Ability to act with absolute discretion;
- Able to work business hours Monday to Friday, with a willingness to occasionally work other hours as needed.
- Graduated from an accredited travel school;
- CTC or CITC designations;
- Knowledge of Air Canada Altitude and Aeroplan;
- Experience with the MS Office Suite.
Should the above interest you, please send a brief cover letter along with your resume explaining why you fit this opportunity to hr [at] travelcareer.ca.
While we thank all applicants, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Latest posts by Alex Keerma (see all)