Manager Member Service Center
Director of Retail Development
The Member Service Centre Manager is responsible for the daily operation of the Member Service Centre including Membership and the full-service travel agency. As well the Manager is responsible for leading, inspiring and guiding their team of Personal Travel Planners and Member Service Counsellor’s to continuous growth. The Member Service Centre Manager will optimize the performance of the centre by building and maintaining relationships with our Members as well as our internal customers by communicating effectively with corporate office. The Manager will ensure that the office is in compliance with all company policies, health and safety and other regulations applying to office facilities and assets and that office related operations are cost effective.
- Decision Making
- Organizational and Environmental Awareness
- Planning and Organizing
- Resource and Fiscal Management
- Results Orientation
- Responsible for the managing of Member Service Centre activities including customer service, sales, administration, security and financial goals
- Responsible for coaching and leading the Personal Travel Planners and Member Service Counsellors in achieving the goals and objectives of the branch and organization
- Provide leadership and effectively manage the daily branch operation to ensure CAA Atlantic’s Quality Standards are upheld. Work closely with other business areas to ensure a coordinated and high level of Travel and Member Services.
- Develop and implement Local Area Business Plan and successful execution.
- Encourage the promotion of preferred supplier sales.
- Provide direction and scheduling to ensure the branch is fully operational at all times and working to optimum productivity levels.
- The manager monitors branch performance and identifies opportunities to create efficiencies and customer service.
- Ensure retention of existing Members and develop potential Members.
- Communicate and implement tools to monitor and follow-up procedures and policies put in place by corporate office
- Resolve dissatisfactions and follow-up problem files
- Ensure adherence to CAA Best Practices guidelines.
- Selling travel and contributing to the team’s profit or revenue targets (a manager’s target is generally 50% or less than their PTP’s target, depending on their branch size)