Corporate travel agent / Superhero needed (cape and tights optional)
Posted on January 9, 2017
We’re looking for a few great agents who embrace technology and aren’t afraid of online bookings. We love online bookings! We process more online every year – but when the weather is rotten and time is running short, every traveler needs a good travel agent. That’s why we’re still hiring agents, and growing 20% each year.
Nearly all our agents work from home, and you will too. Our technology allows you to work from home while still being connected to your supervisor, your co-workers, and *hundreds* of client accounts, and we’re getting better all the time at making big things feel small and personal.
Sometimes it’s still a bumpy ride, but we’re constantly innovating. We’re building tomorrow’s agency out of the best agents and technology. You should be a part of it. Send us your cover letter and resume, and let’s find out how you can make us even better.
Coordinate the most cost-efficient travel arrangements for team clients, using independent judgment and discretion. Promote and maintain the highest level of customer service in the industry.
- Efficiently arrange airline, hotel, car, rail, and ground transportation for both domestic and international reservations through multi-channel platform
- Assure traveler receives proper travel related services in accordance with company travel policy
- Assist and educate travelers of passport and visa requirements
- Diplomatically resolve travel-related issues
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with and communicate successfully with a variety of personalities
- Requires great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow-through in an efficient, timely manner
- Commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- Self-motivator, who achieves results autonomously or via teamwork
- Solid knowledge of domestic and international geography
- Proficiency in Apollo preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office suite
Tasks (not all inclusive):
- Research lowest available airline fares
- Arrange scheduling and ticketing of domestic and international reservations
- Book hotel and rental car reservations
- Book rail transportation
- Organize ground transportation
- Assist with passports, visas and travel advisories
- Process new reservations/exchanges/refunds/voids/cancellations
- Manage queues
- Monitor status of unused non-refundable tickets
- Update travel profiles accordingly
- Handle travel-related discrepancies as needed
- Assist and provide frequent flyer programs and upgrades for travelers
- Responsible for keeping current with industry trends, changes, etc.
- Participate in Team Conference Calls as determined
- Participate in All Gant Agent Meetings
- Support Emergency Protocol process to include After Hours queue activity
To apply: email@example.com