Client Solutions Manager
Posted on March 6, 2018
UNIGLOBE One Travel is looking for a Client Solutions Manager to join our team.
Location: 1444 Alberni St, Vancouver BC
Mission: To develop and sustain long-term strategic relationships with existing corporate clients
Posting Date: March 5, 2018
Closing Date: March 19, 2018
Reports To: Director, Client Solutions
Compensation: Base Salary & Incentive
- Manage all aspects of the relationship between UNIGLOBE One Travel and a portfolio of corporate clients including but not limited to
- Client retention
- Contract negotiation
- Business consolidation
- Selling additional products and services
- Managing client profitability
- Conducting business reviews
- Develop an understanding of client business models, goals, and business needs, in order to understand how UOT travel programs can be part of their solutions.
- Lead a strategic account planning process with clients, which develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Ensure that account performance objectives and client expectations are continually met – collaborating with internal departments where required to find solutions.
- Consistently uphold the UOT Vision and Values while ensuring the customer experience is in focus.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years corporate travel or account management experience, or similar transferrable skills and experience
- Strong knowledge of industry trends and issues, and an understanding of how these impact on the business environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence corporate client decisions
- Ability to think strategically, and manage and align inter-organizational expectations
- Strong problem solving skills with a focus on innovative and creative solutions
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Strong data analysis and interpretation skills
What it’s like to work with us
You will find a diverse group of professionals at UNIGLOBE, who are committed to doing their best work – day in, day out. We are proud of our Vision and Values, which guide our day to day interactions, and enable us to build stronger relationships both with our clients and with each other.
If you join our team, you will be rewarded with a strong compensation and benefits package. You will have the opportunity to work flexibly and remotely, in an environment where you are encouraged to take initiative in order to deliver great results.
How to Apply
UNIGLOBE One Travel welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. We celebrate diversity in the workplace, and are committed to creating a culture that attracts and retains great talent. Please send your resume and a cover letter stating how you meet the requirements to email@example.com no later than March 19, 2018.