Business Development Managers
Posted on October 26, 2018
Iberostar Hotels & Resorts is hiring three BDM positions in the following locations:
- British Columbia (based in Vancouver)
- Alberta and Saskatchewan (based in Calgary or Edmonton)
- Atlantic Canada (based in Halifax)
- To help to achieve and exceed the budgeted targets of our hotels
- Focusing sales to our destinations in the Americas and Worldwide.
- Creating preference and loyalty for our products.
- Finding new business opportunities and increasing sales coming out of Canada to our hotels worldwide
- To develop and implement a well-defined and focused promotion plan with specific activities for assigned area of the US.
- To co-ordinate and attend specific industry & clients’ events as well as trade shows and personalized sales calls.
- To initiate and escort targeted client familiarization trips.
- To assist in PR activities.
- To support all our sales activities and promotions
- To promote and develop the Iberostar PRO and Star Agents programs with travel agencies.
- To develop and execute sales and promotion programs with travel partners and clients, aimed at increasing the market awareness to support the marketing plans.
- To assist with product training/Webinars to relevant agents.
- To hand over leads to other transversal commercials (MICE, Luxury, Golf) or regional directors.
- To maintain strong working relationships with the travel agencies and consortia’s Canada, through tour operators or directly and to support the activities of any member of the sales team when required.
- To establish key relationships with selected accounts.
- To define and target markets and accounts or geographical areas to be develop an appropriate sales solicitation strategy.
- To submit expense report as per the company policy and to respect expenses budget.
- To be updated and informed about all relevant information of the hotels, the latest product news, priority of sales, relevant changes in the market, changes of strategies etc. etc.
- To maintain strong working relationships with all BDMs ensuring prompt, informative replies to enquiries, quality lead generation and to provide thorough details on qualified accounts.
- To have regular virtual or personal meetings to follow up with Supervisor Sales Business Development Manager
- To keep abreast of, and report on, market trends, competitor activities and client feedback in agreed reports.
- To do executive activity report to inform EMEA, Regional Sales Directors and Director Americas.
- To have communication and coordination with the Regional Director of Marketing for fairs workshops and shows.
- To provide feedback to the Supervisor Sales Business Development Canada
- Actively and consciously promote the brand in all customer concerns.
Apply to: Mariela Zaldivar, email@example.com
Due to high volume of requests, only those selected will be contacted.