Senior Business Development Manager
Posted on February 19, 2019
Travelweek is Canada’s #1 travel trade media company, come join our innovative team! Travelweek is looking for a travel industry veteran with proven sales experience to join their team based in Toronto.
This Senior Business Development Manager will represent Travelweek throughout the industry and manage VIP client relationships. Sales activities will include attending events, sales presentations, campaign proposals, relationship building and possible overseas conferences.
- Manage a portfolio of existing VIP clients
- Actively generate leads to develop new business
- Help clients design comprehensive marketing campaigns
- Provide excellent customer service and relationship management
- Build/maintain relationships with supplier, agencies, industry partners
- Minimum of 5-10 years sales experience in the travel industry
- Must be highly personable and presentable
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, set and achieve goals and prioritize day-to-day activities
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Suite, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- Experience working with CRMs highly desirable
- Must be mobile and able to commute downtown
Please contact email@example.com